Monday 22 November 2010

M&B - Foil Blocking

Business card variations
These are some foil blocked variations for the fashion house identity. It's pretty much a toss up between the one with the small logo and the one with the full bleed logo.. Both say completely different things - so it's just a case of picking the one that fits the brief. The small one is understated and quite classy - where as the big one looks bold and almost common. At this stage I'd be tempted to change the biref to fit the one I actually preferred. I'll see about that.
Anyway, the decisions to make here are between the weight of line, the stock and the size of the logo. I've had mixed opinions so far :/






These are all black foil - I think that works best.. but I did try some silver - they didn't work out as well but I quite like the roughness of it all the same.












No comments:

Post a Comment