Tuesday 2 November 2010

Zodiac - Compliment Slip Development

Compliment Slip
Layout variations for the theatre's complement slip. I tried to base the layout on the existing business card design, I'm still undecided as to whether this works or not - I do prefer the ones that are altered to accommodate the new format though. I'll put them together tonight and once I see them together I should be able to make a decision, or at least get some feedback.









These two at the bottom are my favourite, very difficult to go from portrait to landscape and not lose the feel of the brand?



1 comment:

  1. Initially we thought the compliment slip with the arrow pointing to the logo was a nice touch but after a little consideration we feel that the layout becomes a little unbalanced when it's not on the bottom right!

    ReplyDelete