Monday 8 November 2010

Zodiac - Foil Blocking

Finally got that foil blocking done! I'd put it off for so long - the whole process should really only take a few hours really, took me the best part of the week. Anyway I'm really pleased with how well it turned out, I was expecting it to be a complete mess - Even the smaller type wasn't that bad, though I don't think I'll use it for the final product. These are just some quick camera phone shots anyway, they don't really do it justice, I'll get some proper product shots once I've got the whole range sorted.








1 comment:

  1. We feel that the business cards are strong and the tracking is good, every letter is pronounced. The card with the arrow and title foil blocked is stronger visually than the other. When Christian Maurin is blocked it starts to become illegible. The lighter stock is a better option in terms of legibility.

    ReplyDelete